Proposal

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 5 11:28:05 EDT 2024

Depending on price I'd order 3 to 5 of them.

A few thoughts:
- A great first project, and one that could be of interest to those even outside the society.
- Given my druthers I'd prefer to have the earliest possible build dates just to have the largest possible prototypical timeframe.
- The PS-1 has been done frequently and with many different variations. Is the Intermountain model the closest to the N&W version? From the pictures it does look very close.
- I think the Intermountain model has been around for years so the tooling may not be the latest and greatest. Is there a different manufacturer with newer tooling which could be better?

Thanks for working on this project!

Brian Dembinski
Amherst, OH