Proposal

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 5 15:07:30 EDT 2024

 I need to do a census of my N&W boxcars, balanced against what I might use in 12 feet of a new layout and about 10 of staging track. I know I now have many more hoppers, N&W and C&O, than I needed when I was running on big layouts. That said, I could support this project by getting a couple of these cars.
Jeff Cornelius