Trestle Info Needed

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jul 8 15:21:20 EDT 2020

On 7/7/2020 5:57 PM, NW Modeling List wrote:
> Bill, that sounds fantastic!  I'm so glad you are planning this kind
> of a project.   Whatever you end up producing,  I will promise to
> purchase at least 2 of them!
>
> There are a number of worthy wooden trestles on the Abingdon branch,
> but if I had my druthers, I would vote for the "tin" bridge and
> trestle from the Saltville line as my favorite iconic candidate.
> (snip)

Thanks, Brent!

Will take a look at it.   Data research is fun but time consuming.

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.

Non sibi sed patriae
Not for self, but for country