Trestle Info Needed

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 7 20:37:06 EDT 2020

Hi,
I looked at just about every picture of wood bridges in the branch lines
books by the society.  I found just about every variation of tressle in the
n&w that I ever knew to exist.  So I found pictures of square or round
wood, with many stories or a few with long single trees.

I ended up making a PRR trestle to a jig by black bear.  That was a real
fun model to make.  You can find scale plans and then make a jig or buy one.

Here are a few pictures to show.

Cheers,

David Baker