Trestle Info Needed

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 7 17:57:47 EDT 2020

Bill, that sounds fantastic!  I'm so glad you are planning this kind of a project.   Whatever you end up producing,  I will promise to purchase at least 2 of them!

There are a number of worthy wooden trestles on the Abingdon branch, but if I had my druthers, I would vote for the "tin" bridge and trestle from the Saltville line as my favorite iconic candidate.

Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer