Coal operations

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Oct 30 16:18:35 EDT 2018

Hi,
Thanks so much for the info.  That is about what I am doing.  From time to
time i bring a few other things to the tipples, just no tall the time.   I
have not put in a animal area, but they were all over the place.  I also
have one of those really loud BLI N&W stock cars.....its funny to listen to
it with kids around.