Trailer train books

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jul 22 10:52:37 EDT 2018

Folks,

I have just got my copy of the two volume book of the TTX story (trailer train) this book is published by the PRR historial society and is very well written. I am posting this note because as many may not know that N&W was one of the charter members of TTX. This was due to the influence of the PRR.

If you can find the book it is loaded with outstanding detail and a great history it is worth looking at. This book is written by Jim Panza. Richard Dawson and Ronald Sellberg.  The first printing did not even make it  out of the PRR meet this year. A new printing is now available through the PRR society.

Yes this is a shameless plug for an outstanding two volume book by one of my best friends Jim Panza.

Mike Rtischdorff