N Scale C39-8s

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jul 22 11:01:48 EDT 2018

All,

  The requests for the Scale Trains N scale C39-8 have been low (6 units
total) and it has been concluded that the society will not move forward in
purchasing these locomotives for re-sale through the commissary.  The
manufacturer's deadline for ordering these units is tomorrow (July 23rd) and
there is still time to place your order directly.  The link for ordering is:
https://scaletrains.com/collections/rivet-counter-n-scale-ge-c39-8

  For the future,  we would like to hear from all of our N scale modelers so
as to have better metrics.  This will help us determine future items for the
commissary.  Thanks to all.

Regards,

Todd Arnett