2019 Convention Hotel Reservations

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jul 22 10:32:46 EDT 2018

Greetings,

  As most of you know, our 2019 convention will be held in Roanoke, VA
beginning May 2nd and will conclude the evening of May 4th.  Our convention
hotel and HQ will be the Sheraton at 2801 Hershberger Road in Roanoke.

  Our room rate for the convention is $99.00 per night and reservations can
be made up until April 10, 2019.  To make a reservation, call 800-325-3535.
Our reservation rate is under the name "NORFOLK & WESTERN HISTORICAL
SOCIETY" and you must make it known that you are part of the society.

  Just so it is known, we did inquire with the Hotel Roanoke and our group
is too small, according to them, for special rate considerations pertaining
to rooms and events.  Hence, the Sheraton is a more economical option for
the society and the attendees.

Regards,

Todd Arnett