Reminder on Spring Mills Depot HO Caboose "Early Bird" Preorders are due by Nov 30th 2017

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 27 12:35:52 EST 2017

Brilliant,  Erwin Jack

-----Original Message-----
From: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
To: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
Sent: Mon, Nov 27, 2017 10:44 am
Subject: Re: Reminder on Spring Mills Depot HO Caboose "Early Bird" Preorders are due by Nov 30th 2017

Mike, et, al;

I contacted them directly via e-mail at info at springmillsdepot.com. I copied their entire part list into a word document and then removed all of the cars not wanted and inserted the correct qty's for what I did want. I received a PayPal invoice from them within a day. Please keep in mind that this company is a second business for those that run the company, so your response time may vary depending on their primary work schedule.

Regards,
Russ Goodwin
Oakwood, GA