Layout available, some N&W models included

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 15 14:29:26 EDT 2017

The painful part is to inventory and label, ideally original boxes. There are hobby database programs out there that will help. As an article in the NMRA SER newsletter suggested, label with what it is, what it's for, what it's worth. E-bay completed sales offer a crude tool for guessing worth.

Jeff Cornelius

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail