Layout available, some N&W models included

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 15 11:01:24 EDT 2017

My guess is that the back story is more common than not.  Does anyone have any thoughts on how to prepare for the day when the superintendent may not be able to deal with the work of many years so as not to burden family members at what may be a difficult time?
Ed Svitil

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4