Some questions about modeling details

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 15 13:06:59 EDT 2017

I was looking through the fantastic N&W "facilities in color" book last night and found several examples of a detail that begs to be modeled, but I don't know if it has been produced by anyone up to this point.

I am referring to the circular "safety first" signs that could be found all around the system.  (Copies of examples in the book are attached here for reference)

I am hoping someone from this list can help point me in the right direction if it is already out there somewhere.

Otherwise, I may use this as my first attempt at 3D printing.

Sincere thanks as always,
Brent