K-2 question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Mar 5 13:09:28 EST 2017

Thanks to all who answered my question. Looking at the model yesterday, I decided to leave the bell under the pilot but may substitute a smaller bell or reposition it. Looking at the top it would be a pain to try and put it there, so it will stay under the pilot.
At least my friend and I got it running on his layout and it looked pretty good! Now I just need some passenger cars to run behind it.

Jim Kehn