HO Scale Phase III RS-3

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 24 12:32:58 EST 2017

James, the dynamics are a real puzzle (to me) on the N&W RS3 units.  Some, like the Interstate, had an grid like arrangement on the short hood that is available as a detail part.  But those like on the N&W and some of the northeastern roads, I’m not sure about.  Almost look like several louvers or hoods that maybe open when the dynamics are being used.  Interested in hearing from anyone on ideas on how to model them.

All the best, mike garber