Gondola Decals.

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jan 5 14:49:47 EST 2017

Did you look at the Tichy decal set?  My kits came with the decals and
the N&W looks to be around 17" high.

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.