Gondola Decals.

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 6 11:53:57 EST 2017

Thanks Bill,

I had purchased the gondolas as "undecorated" kits less the decals ...
purchased at a recent trade show. Tichy offers such a kit. I hadn't taken
notice Tichy also offers the kit with decals AND offers the decals stand
alone.

I'll order the decals from Tichy. The set includes lettering for several
different roads including NYC, PENNSY, ATS&F & N&W.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction

Kevin Byrd
Chesterfield, VA