Question - train end lanterns

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 16 19:01:16 EST 2015

Bernhard,
I have had installed 35 of my cabins with Tomar LED  lanterns on the end of one end of the cabin. My installer put them on the end of the cabin body vs. on the roof end which is correct. We did this as to hide the wire better. Tomar makes 4 types of the marker lights one set is red green set up correctly and the other amber all the way around.  We have installed them in CG thru C-3 cabins.
So we used the red green makers with LED's installed as the micro lites have a shorter life span. The LED's are a bit more expensive but my installer has had better luck with them.
If you have any questions etc feel free to contact me
Mike Ritschdorff
nwpoca at hotmail.com