Model Reviews; VGN AG etc.

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 4 07:40:29 EST 2015

At least the AG has the right number of wheels, which is more than can be
said of the MTH VGN Triplex!  I asked the MTH staff at last year's NMRA
Convention why they did not put the four wheel trailing truck on the model.
As anticipated, the answer was that they would never have got back the extra
cost.

On a different level, at Roanoke last July there was a specially painted
bright yellow hopper car celebrating Pier 6. I understand that it is
available as a N scale model.  What are the prospects of one, or a way of
creating one, in HO scale??

Ted Roberts (UK)