Model Reviews

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 31 14:05:36 EST 2015

I think one thing that could be added to The Arrow, in addition to reviews, is something similar to Model Railroader's Trackside Photos section.  Every Arrow could feature a page with one or two pictures submitted by a reader of their layout or one of their N&W, VGN, or NS or other N&W related models like P&WV or NKP models in any scale.  Along with the picture the would be some info on the model, how they modeled it, why they modeled it or maybe prototype information on the subject.  I think this would be an excellent way to get content as well as introduce more people to writing articles and being able to showcase there hard work.
-Evan Miller