Model Reviews

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 31 13:32:16 EST 2015

I agree with Jim and Bill.  A magazine that publishes quarterly is at a disadvantage when it comes to timely product reviews.  Both MR and RMC have reviews on the AG this month and those were already prepared 90 days prior to publication.  I wouldn't be surprised to see that the review was also in Model Railroad News, another White River publication as well.  What would really do the model some good is to take the locomotive, car or what ever and make the changes to correct the errors and publish it.

Just my thoughts on this issue
Larry Smith