Virginian AG

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Sep 16 20:58:01 EDT 2014

The domes give access to the DCC, you don't need to dissassemble the
engine to add DCC. Filling them in is not recommended, but to work the
new domes the same way.
If you make some kind of notching fit, maybe dashes of Walthers goo will
hold them in place and yet you could remove them fairly easily if you
need access, then just goo them back, unless you can make a reasonably
good press fit snugly. MY new BLI 4-4-4-4 tender has no screws for the
shell, they snug pressed the shell on, that had me going for a short
trying to find out how to remove the shell....oh DUH!!!

-Lynn-