Virginian AG

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Sep 16 10:29:53 EDT 2014

Lynn

You say the domes pop off on the model. Is there a big hole to fill?
The reason I am asking is that I am presently involved in changing the
domes on a Bachmann C&O H-4. It involves debonding the present domes  and then
filling in a large hole with styrene and putty. It's a pain! New domes  will
be from masters made by the 3D process and then cast in resin.  This whole
process involves disassembling the boiler, cab, etc. If the  AG can be
worked on and domes replaced without all this
disassembly it may be a very easy conversion to make if someone  can make
the drawings and have the domes made by  Shapeways.

Jim Kehn

In a message dated 9/16/2014 10:18:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,