Red, Blue, and the Final Answer/and a shameless plug

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 8 08:59:21 EDT 2014

I am sorry for inadvertently opening a huge can of worms but I appreciate
the insight I received .  I am trying to model the Pocahontas in N scale
around the early 50's.  I haven't found much reference material. I have
the Shell decals I purchased from the Society.  Would it be more common to
find passenger cars with names ("Washington and Lee", etc) or "The
Pocahontas" on their sides?

Thank you,      Lee Burns