NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 129, Issue 14

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Apr 18 16:06:11 EDT 2014

Carl,

A decade or so ago, Proto2000 put out a Phase II GP9 in the original steam
era paint scheme for N&W. The two road numbers were 710 and 713 (renumbered
from their original numbers of 10 & 13). I installed SoundTraxx sound in
them and have enjoyed running them since. So, if you can find any of those,
you will have some decent N&W freight GP9 locomotives.

Cheers,
Kert Peterson
Fircrest, WA