NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 129, Issue 14

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Apr 18 23:54:41 EDT 2014

Kert and Carl:

I have both of those; I'd have to check (they're currently packed away),
but I think I had to change out the air horns to a correct version, and for
sure I had to add MU receptacles (Detail Associates had what I needed).
Otherwise they lined up pretty well with photos.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 4/18/2014 4:51:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,