HO GP9's

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Apr 18 16:08:24 EDT 2014

Gentlemen: In the last significant conversation I had with Athearn in 2013  I was told that a new casting of the frame side on the engineer's side of the unit would be required to produce a correct N&W GP9. The time frame for this casting was "a year or so". While I am tired of pushing Athearn on this project, I think if all of us contact Athearn and ask for a truely correct N&W GP9 we could get results. I would like to have at least five GP9s with sound to pull some coal trains up grade.  Harold Davenport