Fwd: O scale VGN Berkshires

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 16 21:35:07 EDT 2013

All: I talked with Scott Mann concerning the VGN BA 2-8-4s. He has not dropped the BA as yet. He is concerned on how to put all the Berkshires on his list into one project.   The PM, NKP, WLE and RF&P fit into one catagory while the C&O and VGN fit into another. At this point I would say just keep those reservations coming in. Harold Davenport