Fwd: O scale VGN Berkshires

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 16 23:11:44 EDT 2013

Harold:

I am concerned how accurate they will be. The N&W K2 had the wrong driver
size.

The Jawn Henry had bad messed up wiring. And Scot did not stand behind his
products

To correct or fix either locomotive. Buyers beware!

I cancelled the VGN Berk last week after the last two N&W locomotives had
problems.

Harold, how did you solve the Sunset N&W problems?

Stephen Rineair