BLI B&O H2a hoppers

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Sep 17 00:03:02 EDT 2013

Marty-

Charlie Vlk here from Railroad Model Resources.

I did the original artwork for all productions of the BLI H2a hoppers and
yes, according to pictures I worked off of for 3 different cars the lease
was implemented..or at least three different cars were painted up in full
B&O paint. IIRC the equipment registry had entries that matched the H2a
numbers and dimensions from the photos indicating the full range of numbers
used.

Best regards,

Charlie Vlk

Railroad Model Resources