Modeling N&W RS-3s in 1956

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 19 22:34:19 EDT 2011

Hi all,

My thank you again for the excellent response to my query.
After sending out the email I realizing Phase III RS-3s have been produced
as kits by Stewart so obviously I'll create my RS-3(s) using those shells
but I think I'll wait until they create a mechanism as well. Though I think
many of us would love it if Stewart just got around to producing a ready to
run Phase III RS-3. I'll figure out how to model the cabs to represent the
second set of controls, but I'm likely going to just skip creating the
longer cabs, seems a bit work intensive. Other details I'll figure out in
time.

Alvie Hearren