Modeling N&W RS-3s in 1956

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 19 20:51:52 EDT 2011

One other little known difference in the N&W RS3 and others is the
difference in the length of the cab which is one foot longer than the Alco
standard. This was probably done to accomodate the dual controls. I know
this is factual after personally measuring the cab length of the #300 in the
musuem. 6 feet on the standard vs 7 feet on the #300.

Bob McCracken
On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 4:10 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org