HO scale Class J

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 28 16:47:30 EST 2011

 I had my Overland Brass J stolen a couple of weeks ago along with some other household items. Unfortunately I made a mistake and thought this engine was covered under my exisiting collection policy but i did not send them pictures and info after purchase. I do not want another brass J as I ran it very often. I am looking for an excursion version of 611.

What are the differences between the MTH HO and Broadway Limited class J's?

Is one more prototypical than the other?

Thanks

Jon Kelley