COAL TIPPLES

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 29 23:17:25 EST 2010

Cal, and anyone else.
That New River Mine is a very popular and bashable kit. I have a few, and
am looking for ideas to bash or modify them so that they don't all look
alike.
I suspect I'm not alone.
Pictures of variations on that kit, alone or in combination with other kits,
would be welcome.

Frank Bongiovanni

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 1:17 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org