COAL TIPPLES

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 29 13:17:18 EST 2010

Thanks Cal. That sounds workable. FYI, since my skills probably aren't close to kitbashing yet, I took another look at how my "coal mine" would be laid out. I really liked that BTS kit and wanted to try and make it work. Well, after a couple of hours and moving things around a bit I found a place for it! Answer was to get a bigger shoehorn or as we said in the Army, a bigger hammer.

As soon as home six confirms purchase requisition it will be on its way to Alpharetta, GA.

I've also found the MR book on Coal Railroading a big help.

Ed Svitil
Norfolk & Western Railway