Walthers PS 10-6 Sleeper

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 9 09:44:31 EST 2009

The person you want to talk to at Walthers is Bill Wischer. He is head
of product development at Wathers. A suggestion is that you might talk
to him about a limited run of these cars Make one of each car and say
limit it to 100 of each and that will be it. Then off that if any are
left over then the society will take the rest and sell. Takes
everything out of Walthers inventory.

Larry Smith