DCC Decoder with a Class J whistle?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Mar 19 00:33:48 EDT 2009

"The hooter whistle in Tsunami's can possibly be made more "haunting". I haven't tried this, but there is an entire series of sound modulating CV's on a Tsunami that might be able to add reverb to the tone. The other thing that Tsunami has that others don't is a short whistle, on function 3. I wish it had more "chiff" but at least you can get a short "toot" that you can't get on other brands."

Sorry to bring this up to you HOers and MTHers, but, that is two nice things about Lionel's N&W Hooter whistle. It is "haunting" and you can get a very short toot.
Jimmy Lisle