DCC Decoder with a Class J whistle?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Mar 18 08:51:59 EDT 2009

The hooter whistle in Tsunami¹s can possibly be made more ³haunting². I
haven¹t tried this, but there is an entire series of sound modulating CV¹s
on a Tsunami that might be able to add reverb to the tone. The other thing
that Tsunami has that others don¹t is a short whistle, on function 3. I
wish it had more ³chiff² but at least you can get a short ³toot² that you
can¹t get on other brands.

Bob Folsom