O guage "Ys"

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jun 3 15:23:14 EDT 2008

Mr. Lisle: I think perhaps we both misunderstand each other. You may, and
will, do as you please. I will do the same. We both will make things better for
everyone. My conversation with Scott indicated that, as you say, he would
rather have a happy customer regardless of which engine is purchased. My only
contention is that we should be careful changing our minds when their
reservation policy is so generous.
No matter how much we may disagree the important thing is that we
both like trains and support good suppliers like Sunset. PEACE Robert
Starkweather

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.