O guage "Ys"

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jun 5 10:07:12 EDT 2008

Robert,
Let me say this, Scott has been most gracious in even offering the Y6a. I certainly hope it pays off for him. Even though I had the Y6b on order, I did change my reservation because I like the Y6a better. Had he not offered the Y6a, I would still have bought the Y6b.
Now if anyone out there would like a mint, never run Lionel JLC N&W Y6b, let me know.
Jimmy Lisle

PS:
Has the modeling-list been sparse of posts lately or could it be that they are not coming through to me?