Atlas Alco RS 3

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Feb 12 17:14:46 EST 2008

Dan -

Would the Atlas version be comparable to the initial three RS-3s that
were purchased in 1955 and operated in the Durham area? I know the
lettering and numbers are not the correct font for the initial engines
and I understand that there aren't any correct decals available. Do you
know if there is a physically correct model available for the initial
GP-9s?

Thanks in advance.

Bill Smith
Atlanta