Atlas Alco RS 3

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Feb 12 15:43:12 EST 2008

Ken McWilliams; Regarding the Atlas RS3, if you contact me off list and
give me an address I will mail you an Atlas Instruction/Parts list sheet
for their RS3. Depending on how finicky you are, this model is an early
model RS3 with louvers on the hood and the earlier exhaust stack. The N&W's
units had the later hood with the large square filter air intakes and the
differently mounted exhaust stack. This may or may not be important to you
but thought I would point it out. Happy railroading. Dan.

Dan and Nina Mulhearn; Pipestem WV
dannina1 at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.