Tuscan Red

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 25 09:59:30 EST 2008

This will be a very difficult issue to tell the manufacture which "red" to use. I do remember standing around at a contention when we first were organized with Rick Stone, Tom Dressler, Jim Nicoles, Bob Bowers, and other discussing the Red bird colors. The consensus was the metal flake in HO did not work. I do remember that the automotive mixes were good matches as suggested here on the forum. What I am going to do is have the mixes produced , and samples made (plus others color samples suggest here) and present them to the manufacture. The GP9 are going to be produced first. All of you help is appreciated, and I thank everyone that has responded. Another GP9 that maybe done is the GP9 Blue Birds with the air tanks and extra light package.

Stephen Rineair

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org