TRAIN ROOM LIGHTING

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 6 22:57:57 EST 2008

Dave:
You are wrong about the corksrew not having power or mercury.. I have lenghy documents from GE that those bulbs do have mercury and power, just not as much as the long tubes. The fluorescent bulbs have to have mercury in them to light the gases, That is a scientific fact. Whom ever told you different doesn't know much about fluorescents.

Stephen Rineair