Weaver Pocahontas Set; Modeling Committee

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Dec 6 21:38:00 EST 2007

"Are the Weaver cars going to be correct per drawings?"

"As everyone on this list knows, manufacturers tend to do what makes sense from a commercial standpoint, not necessarily what is entirely prototypical or accurate for a particular road. We'll just have to see how this project develops."

Steve,
I doubt it. If you have seen the previous run of the Weaver N&W passenger cars, you will understand Bill's reply. The previous run was a generic set of cars painted in several road names just as other manufacturers do. Go to the Weaver web site for a possible photo and a list of features. There are supposed to be several improvements to the cars, including interiors.
A discussion of these cars has been ongoing on the OGR 3 Rail Forum. You may have to go several pages to find it though.
Jimmy Lisle