Weaver Pocahontas Set; Modeling Committee

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Dec 6 22:34:35 EST 2007

Thanks Jim Lisle for the response. I know I do not want to waste my good hard dollars on a bogus model, and I am sure no one else would either.
It seems that our modeling committee is over extended, I wonder who is the go to/chairman of the group?
I know of a person who is well qualified and volunenteered, but was completely ignored.. Why didn't our society ask for help from our members instead of hand picking who they wanted. What's up with that?

Stephen Rineair

Stephen Rineair.