Talk on N&W in Sheffield UK

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Nov 6 10:25:34 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/4/2007 6:11:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

Hi Bob
I short note from a fellow model railroader near Roanoke and the O. Winston
Museum. We use some of his photos (prints) in our local Crewe RR Museum. I’
m always interested in meeting modelers from the UK. If you’ll send me your
e-mail address I’ll send some photos of our local modeling efforts. Has a
cook-out yesterday for local volunteers and had over 30 modelers and spouses.
Had a great time showing off the progress on my O-Gauge layout (N&W and
Southern RRs), talked about some new modular efforts, and possible new displays
and layout at the museum. If convenient, send me an e-mail – Have a great day!
With 120 acres on our farm, I sure would like to meet some local G-Gaugers
and start a garden RR effort.
Ron Timma
Hidden Depot Farm Bed and Breakfast
23745 St. James Rd