Applying decals to new model

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 23 14:28:04 EDT 2007

Hey guys,
Here is my next question reference my N&W (BLI) hoppers. Must I apply glosscote, then apply the decal, then apply the dullcote as with a model I have painted myself. Or as this is a new factory paint job can I just apply the decals (and maybe dullcote) and be ready to weather the models. This is my first time doing this also, so any expeienced answers are welcome! I just don't want to mess these up before I get to the weathering stage.

thanks guys,
Jeff Duncan