Applying decals to new model

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 23 17:24:19 EDT 2007

I don't have experience with this specific car, but have worked with other
finished cars that needed decals added. I have done it with and without
overspraying a gloss. The results were a little better with the gloss, but not
much. Could just be operator error. If the car has a flat finish to start,
the decal will stand out and look really bad. It also won't adhere too well to
the car. I have also found that different brands of gloss spray work
differently on different cars. Good Luck!

Jim Mihalek
Lakeville, MN