BLI Hopper Decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 23 14:09:02 EDT 2007

Thanks to all of you who responed to my question. They were all very helpful. I now have the info I needed. As far as the upgrade goes it is above my level of interest at this time. I doubt any one will ever notice unless one of you or a true dyed in the wool N&W fan comes to see the trains run in Birmingham, AL during the holidays. Our club layout is on display then at the McWain Science Center. It is also certainly above my level of modeling at this time!

But if any one has the article on electrons and would send it to me for future reference I may put it to good use!
Thanks again so very much!
Jeff Duncan
jeffery.l.duncan at us.army.mil